Sep 8, 2022
– 5 years relevant Information Security experience, at a technical level.
– Proven experience as an Information Security Officer, Manager and/or Consultant.
– Security + CEH
– Experience in cybersecurity architecture design and governance in both data centre and cloud environments.
– Practical implementation experience in risk management/control frameworks such as ISO27001 and/or CIS Controls or equivalent.
– Good understanding of cyber controls and/or vendors, specifically IEM/EDR/NDR/DLP/IAM/PAM.
– Technical security design and integration.
– Comprehensive background of cloud security architecture.
– Understanding of regulations and compliance such as POPIA, and their technical application.
Skills, Knowledge and Attributes:
– Excellent Communication skills
– Analytic skills (Information processing)
– Interpersonal skills
– Assist CIO on how to improve the organizations Information Security posture
– Implement and follow through security Policies for Network, security, and Endpoint security – aligning with CIS Controls.
– Good understanding of IT Infrastructure
– Good understanding of Security (FW, IPS, EPS)
– Good understanding of Microsoft applications and SQL DB
– Ability to take ownership of an ICT problem or project from beginning to completion.
– Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
– Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
– Competent in problem solving (problem analysis)
– Outstanding organizing skills
– Ability to update and draft technical Documents.
– Attention to detail.
– Record keeping and documentation
– Planned change control knowledge.
– Ability to work under pressure
– Deadline orientated
– Apply company ISO policies relating to network and security.
– Monitor and report on security vulnerabilities.
– Implementation of network and security standards
– Proactive Monitoring
Desired Work Experience:
Desired Qualification Level:
Employer & Job Benefits:
Learn more/Apply for this position
Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress
Sep 8, 2022